WHAT OSAMA BIN LADEN NOW KNOWS ABOUT THE GENUINE SCRIPTURES AND THE FUTURE
For over two decades
Osama Bin Laden was the world’s most wanted fugitive,
and for over 20 years he eluded every search by governmental
agencies from several countries. His most noted massive
human slaughter took place on Sept, 11, 2001, when four
airplanes invaded the
On May 1, 2011, the U.
S. Navy “Seals” conducted a swift and successful raid
on the compound where he was living in
1. Osama Bin Laden now knows the Bible is the everlasting authentic and eternally authoritative Word of God: “God is not a man, that he should lie: neither the son of man that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken and shall he not make it good?” (Num. 23:19). “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matt. 24:35.
While on earth, Bin Laden readily accepted the entire patch of lies about the genuine Scriptures, but he now knows that these inerrant Scriptures will accomplish the exact purposes for which God has given them, both positive and negative: positive for present salvation—“And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus,” (II Tim. 3:1,) and negative for prospective sentencing—“In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his power…” II Thess. 1:8-9.
2. Though Osama Bin Laden despises the following truths, he now knows that Jesus Christ is true deity, that He is the second person of the divine Godhead; that He is the eternally begotten Son of God who was manifest in human form on the earth; that Christ died for our sins and bodily rose again according to the Scriptures, and that He is the only way to God and the only person who can save from sin’s captivity:
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”—I John 5:7; “God was manifest in the flesh”—I Tim. 3:15; “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am”—John 8:58, “…for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins”—John 8:24. “…Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; And that he was buried and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures”—I Cor. 15:3-4. “I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”—John 14:6. “Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”—Acts 4:12.
3. Osama Bin Laden now knows that he can no longer boast about his evil actions and wicked intentions. He also knows there is no second opportunity for heaven or salvation after death, and that the certainty of eternal judgment is his future destiny: “Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.”—Prov. 27:1. “And it is appointed unto men, once to die, but after this the judgment”—Heb. 9:27. “He that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy”—Prov. 29:1. “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is as a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away”—James 4:14.
4. Osama Bin Laden now knows that present hell is a actual and real place of literal punishment, a place of horrible anguish and torment from which there is no escape, where he will be confined until the final judgment. “And in hell, he lift up his eyes, being in torments…and said…Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame…but Abraham said…now he [Lazarus] is comforted, but thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you, neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence”—Luke 16:23-26.
5. Bin Laden now knows that he faces eternal retribution at the great white throne judgment where his eternal punishment to the lake of fire will be meted out. “Then shall he also say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels…” Matt. 25:41. “And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal”—Matt. 25:46.”
While in a concession to Muslim beliefs, Obama’s body was buried in the ocean within 24 hours of his death, the scripture plainly states about such bodily remains in Rev. 20:13-15: “…the sea gave up the dead that were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire”—Rev. 20:13-15. DJ
Ed: Unsaved Baptists, unconverted Roman Catholics. non-born-again Protestants and agnostics who lived in God-blessed America will face the same eternal retribution and consignment to the lake of fire at the Great White as Osama Bin Laden. The evangelistic challenge is to seek to reach needy individuals now, regardless of religious status, with the only message that can save their eternal souls—the Gospel of Christ.
This gospel is still “the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth” (Rom. 16). The “love of Christ” should constrain true saints (II Cor. 5:14) to do all they can to bring people to Jesus—John 1:40-41, who alone can save.
Also in this issue:
|Editorial – JUNE-JULY 2011 The Fundamentalist Digest; Permission granted for reprint, so long as proper credit is given.|